Friday, August 23, 2013

New Semester

Finally back in school!  I'm only taking one ANI class this semester, unfortunately.  We've already been assigned a ball bounce and now I've got to figure out how to use the downshooter and Flipbook again, but it's been good fun so far.

My other classes seem nice, but they are going to involve lots of homework.  The only real disappointment this week has been with the school paper not including two columns in the crossword puzzle.  I had to put them in myself, and that was less than ideal.  Also, the paper bag I paid 10 cents for broke even though it only carried 2 one-subject notebooks.  But as that's honestly the worst that occurred this week, I'd have to say these first two days of school were excellent. :-)

Playlist: Mr. Little Jeans, Nonono, Hockey, Santana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: