Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pixar

Went to Pixar the other day to an event hosted by Women in Animation!  Such a great day where I hung out with friends to sketch (even on the paper tablecloth at Fenton's Ice Creamery), and then watched Monsters University in the PIXAR THEATRE SLDKJFlj;lsdakfja;lskf;sfh.  The ceiling had light up stars and sounds of crickets instead of previews, which was a welcome surprise.  The movie started and I saw so much more than I did when I first saw it!  Afterwards was a Q & A panel with some of the Pixar women, which was very cool.

Here are some of the moments from the day:
At Fenton's
Super quick sketch of town hall
My friend Jasmine brought a Polaroid camera,
so I felt like a real hipster.  Nah, it only encouraged me to be a dope.
Photo by Ashley
'Twas a good day :-)  
Hopefully in 5 years or so, we can take another photo like this:
Photo by Mau's sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: