Thursday, June 27, 2013

Horses & Books

After New York, we stayed at a beautiful Virginia house with horses.

I read about four books during this East Coast trip: 
Dan Brown's Inferno
It was just ok and mostly predictable except one BIG twist that I appreciated, but I think The Da Vinci Code is hard to top.

Leigh Bardugo's Shadow & Bone
Surprisingly good, I love the cover and the map inside, and Russian-esque setting.

Rick Yancey's The 5th Wave 
Very gripping read; I kept wondering how the characters were going to escape situations.

Maria Semple's Where'd You Go, Bernadette 
It was brilliant.

I also started that Game of Thrones series, but that's going pretty slow because I have to remember so many characters with weird names and their relations and their dogs' names and where the heck they are all located and moving to and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: