Thursday, February 14, 2013

Trees

Trees are so difficult to draw!  They need so much patience!  I'm working on that bit, and I am getting better...

Anyways, I've been doing digital paintings of trees from pictures on the internet.  Somehow it's easier.  Maybe it's just because I can draw inside and be warm.
Picture from e-mail.  The background is amazing, no?

I also went to a House of Floyd concert!  They're really good!  We asked for balcony seats, but somehow that was translated into "We'd like front row seats, please."  I drew gestures with the flashes of light and even in its absence, but then my pen ran out of ink.  I'll post some of these later.  I wanted to take more pictures, but my phone ran out of battery.  
Maybe I should be a photographer...
In other news, I'm giving up Facebook for 40 days!  It's embarrassingly difficult.  I have to miss this sort of thing: 

Playlist: Broken Bells, The Black Keys, Staind, Fitz & the Tantrums (new stuff from them! Really excited!), Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Pink Floyd, House of Floyd

2 comments:

Comment: