Friday, August 3, 2012

Doodle

Last day of my summer job was yesterday!  Good co-workers, and the food trucks that came by were, too.

I'll be moving into an apartment this next week, and also start some new commission projects!  Really excited for all of these things.

Recently, I got a great opportunity to see a Demi Lovato concert with a friend.  I was very reluctant, but after hearing her perform an acoustic  set I saw that she is incredibly talented.  



Anywho, I finally had a chance to sit down and draw this afternoon.  I'd drawn a sketch a couple days ago, but put it into Photoshop and painted it.  I've been away from my tablet far too long and there are definitely issues with this picture, but I intend to study more and learn how to fix them!

Started with the nose.  I don't nose why, but I really like drawing noses.
The character grew from that.  Nosebody has a nose quiet that
large or that shape except, apparently, this character.
Playlist: Sia, Demi Lovato, Young the Giant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: