Thursday, March 1, 2012

Portraiture

One of my favorite actresses is Lizzy Caplan.  I liked watching Party Down, Mean Girls, and she's been on New Girl for a bit now, too.  Anyways, I thought I'd try to draw some people and paint them in Photoshop, to practice using my tablet and play with Photoshop more, and here's how that turned out:
(From Google image search)
Pencil
Her eyes are really interesting and were very hard to get right. 
Photoshop-traced, fixed some bits, starting to shade
More shading
Even more shading
Fixed details, then changed levels in
iPhoto and added noise
This was fun!  I want to draw more people--faces are really fun to draw/paint.  Recommendations/requests are welcome!

Playlist: Maroon 5, Meiko, The Script

1 comment:

  1. Draw Jennifer Lawerence! Hunger games rulez!

    ReplyDelete

Comment: