Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Shoes 'N' Sharpies

I have been doing hours of art this weekend.

On Saturday I drew on some white low-top Converse shoes provided by Sears.  These "Hunger Games" themed shoes took several hours, but we filmed the process and my sister made a time-lapse video of it:


There are more pictures here, and here.  

I've Sharpied a couple other pairs of shoes before (all Converse--my favorite shoe brand). Here are pictures of the very first pair I drew on (Harry Potter themed--my favorite book series) way back in 2009:








Of course I had interesting socks on that day...

On Sunday, I finished a baby room mural I've been working on for a while.  It's Peter Pan themed, and I'll post photos of that soon!

Happy Chinese New Year (新年快了!) and see y'all back at school (which starts very soon--yippee!!)

Playlist: Feist, The Black Keys, Michael Johns, Snow Patrol, The Dandy Warhols

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: