Monday, December 19, 2011

ANI 28 Portfolio & Finals Stuff

We had to put a portfolio together for ANI 28, and get it spiral bound.  The novelty of the spiral binding still hasn't worn off for me--it's like my own published book!  Even if the book has no narrative, it is a story of the semester.





There's more!











Still need to work on "pushing" all my figures.  Not there yet but I can see there's been noticeable improvement this semester.

Got rid of the "nuclear explosion" of the original.

Colored the original.

Stuff I saw during finals:

But only heavy breathing is allowed when the phone is picked up...
We made a bazooki cookie!  I ate about half of this beautiful thing.
Not in one day, though my roommates now call me a Cookie Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: