Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sack Drop Animation! And an Auto-Mobeel! And a New Thing!

Tried to make this animation loopable but I might have to just make the sack land about a centimeter to the right later.  We'll see how much time I have.  These two videos each have different drops; the beginnings are the same:



I like this one better.

Location Study: Car

In other news, a very thoughtful friend gave me a very thoughtful present: a sketch journal!  She even wrote an introduction to it!  

I'm going to draw in it once a day with something that made me laugh, and then some random description underneath which may or may not be true.  It's really helping me think creatively, often, as well as to just appreciate the day by remembering something happy.  

Here are the first few drawings from the aptly titled "The Grand Adventures of Danielle Case, Detective, Magical Illustrator, Extraordinair":







2 comments:

Comment: