Sunday, September 25, 2011

WOW-Home

Contrary to popular belief WOW is not an acronym for "Whales Orbiting Wales" or "Waldo Ostracizes Wallabies" but rather "Word of the Week."  This week is Home.  I feel at home when I can just read a book in pajamas on a La-Z Boy chair.

WOW-Home

I'm not particularly happy with this piece but I've got a couple of essays to work on and if I continue to mess with this I'll be at the computer for a couple hours..

I am pleased that I drew the book so it wasn't opened exactly to the middle like most depictions of books, which is a pet peeve of mine.

Okay the longer I see this picture the more I'm finding problems with it so I'm just going to post this "and just walk away!"

2 comments:

  1. Whoa it's good! Did you do it digitally or by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digitally haha--gotta love Control-Z

    ReplyDelete

Comment: